Friday, July 29, 2016

Crochet away!

Thanks for all the doodles that you shared with us - what a creative bunch!
This week I (Lythan) am bringing together two of my crafty loves - card making and crochet in a dare called
 Crochet Away
I have been involved in (also very far behind) in what is called a CAL - crochet a-long, attempting to make this blanket
I suspect mine won't look quite as good as this but I have enjoyed learning lots of new crochet techniques with all the different patterned squares. So I would like you to be inspired by crochet - maybe by the square patterns, or using some wool on your card or even a bit of crochet.

Thisweek we are saying goodbye to the lovely Shabneez - it has been so good having you as a Guest Designer and we look forward to seeing more of your creations in due course.
And here is some inspiration from the design team who all have a very different take on the dare this week...

Lythan
Dawn   

Shabneez  

Kathy   
Leo      

Svenja


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinkz 
 

No comments :